Our Commitment to your Privacy
This site is owned and operated by Reeferman Genetics (Reefermangenetics.com) a Canadian company. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Reefermangenetics.com, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information Reefermangenetics.com Gathers and Tracks
Reefermangenetics.com gathers two types of information about users:
Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our support help desk, to e-mail a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys:
Information Reefermangenetics.com gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. Under no circumstances does Reefermangenetics.com divulge any information about an individual user to a third party. Reefermangenetics.com Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters policy (Dispatches) We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Reefermangenetics.com gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- Customer Support Help Desk Policy Users of the site’s support help desk must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages and request customer support, although they needn’t register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, e-mail address, and license code.
- “E-mail this to a friend” policy Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking “e-mail this to a friend”. The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- Polling/Product Reviews We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Reefermangenetics.com may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- Surveys Reefermangenetics.com may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Reefermangenetics.com tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Reefermangenetics.com does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Use of Information
Reefermangenetics.com uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Reefermangenetics.com never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
Reefermangenetics.com operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletter(s).
How to Correct Your Personal Information and Keep it Accurate
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please email us with the new information or your review request at info@Reefermangenetics.com