Cannabidiol (CBD), the non-psychoactive ingredient in cannabis. It is an ingredient in cannabis that relieves pain, anxiety and fights inflammation along with a slew of other miraculous benefits.
Canadian Extracts Hemp Oil has been called “Nature’s Oxycontin” because it quickly relieves even the most agonizing pain and reduces inflammation allowing the body to finally heal.
Surprisingly, the most popular use of his product has been quick and effective relief from anxiety which effects a staggering 30% of people.
- Reduce pain by binding to CB1 receptors while reducing swelling
- Reduce anxiety cognitive impairment, and even depression
- Slow the spread of cancer by “turning off” genes that produce tumors
- Combat Alzheimer’s by removing plaque that block neuron-signaling
- Reduce cigarette addiction by lowering nicotine cravings
- Improve sleep quality and restore respiratory stability to those with sleep Apnea
- Clear acne by stopping fats from building on the skin
- Regulate blood sugar and lower insulin resistance
- Relieve symptoms of IBD (Chron’s or Colitis) through its anti-inflammatory effects
- Improve symptoms of MS (multiple sclerosis) by protecting neurons
- Help prevent obesity and much more!
But research shows its benefits go much further than just that. For example, if you’d like improved sexual health… research shows that CBD may help with:
- erectile dysfunction
- menstrual pains
- overall sexual performance
If you want improved mental health… CBD is commonly used to treat physiological symptoms, it has also been deemed an effective treatment for:
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
CBD also enhances concentration and focus… PLUS it can enhance and improve sleep.
CBD has also been proven:
- To be highly beneficial in the treatment of seizures, neurological conditions such as MS and cerebral palsy, and anxiety disorders
- Studies have found that CBD can relieve nausea and vomiting, making it a great digestive aid
- It can help fight tumors and cancer cells because it’s a very powerful antioxidant
- CBD can help relieve anxiety and depression, calm and protect the nervous system
- It can promote relaxation and deep sleep, help reduce stress, help relieve insomnia
- CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory which helps reduce swelling and also can help reduce muscle and joint pain
So, as you can see, CBD can play a helpful role in helping relieve many of these health challenges.
Disclaimer: This article does not provide medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.