The so-called nano-gold is made of high-purity gold as the raw material. After a special new processing technology, the gold is made into a particle size of less than 15nm, which greatly improves the inherent characteristics of gold, such as: catalytic effect, free radical removal effect, dispersion effect, and so on.
- Efficient catalysis
- Free radical removal effect
- Antibacterial effect
- Strong anti-oxidant power
- Promote metabolism
- Corrosion resistance
- Friction resistance
- Anti-corrosion performance
- Skin-friendly, no allergies to any skin
- Coloring agent for food, glass, and organisms.
- Used for genetic identification technology.
- Used for the refining of environmental purification products.
- Preservative for food and cosmetics.
- When added to cosmetics, it has whitening, anti-aging, and moisturizing effects.
- Production of antibacterial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory drugs, medical equipment,
- Health care products, and beauty care equipment.
- Produce all kinds of daily necessities, food, drinks, etc. which are closely related to people’s lives.
- Products such as nano-gold soap, toothbrushes, and various facial masks.
Disclaimer: This article does not provide medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.